To enter this contest, post one comment/reply on THIS BLOG POST at vDestination.com including the following information:
- * Your favorite thing about VMware
* What you look forward to most at VMworld 2011
* Who you hope meet at VMworld 2011
In your comment, please include the following:
- * First and last name
* Email address to contact you if you win
* Twitter handle (if you have one)
There aren’t too many rules, but there are a few, they are:
- 1. The contest is open to anyone in the world, however, the air fare is only covered up to $500 US dollars.
2. You must be able to attend VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada (conference pass only valid for the US conference). I don’t want this pass to go to waste.
3. Only one valid entry per person.
4. Contest entry must be received by Sunday July 24th 11pm EST, no entries will be considered after 11pm EST.
* The winner will be randomly drawn Sunday July 24th, notified via email and announced Monday morning July 25th on vDestination.com.
So, whoa, wait, what?! What is Greg doing? He’s giving you a chance to go to VMworld all expenses paid ?! OMG HOW DID HE DO THIS?!
I feel it appropriate to call out All of the Sponsors who helped make this a reality for Greg and for you (the impending winners!)
The Sponsors and The Details
Symantec stepped up to sponsor the full conference pass to include both breakfast and lunch, the Solutions Exchange floor, lots of great sessions and more. This will mean the world to the winner, we can’t thank them enough!
As one extra added point – Those of you who win/attend will get a guaranteed ticket/place at #CXIParty on Monday night, the most raucous self-hosted and randomly sponsored event at VMworld you’ll ever experience ;) So go to THIS BLOG POST at vDestination.com and GET YOUR ENTRY IN, AND WIN!
I look forward to seeing you at VMworld in Vegas!