So, there have been a number of changes around here.
- I’ve switched from default numeric posting names to ‘named and dated’ events.
- I’ve attempted to start using LiveWriter again, which can be a challenge when you find a complicated manual process of editing files directly to be so much more appealing!
- I’ve added some additional blogs, with some more to come.
- Primarily filling out my fellow Microsoft folksies, special respect to Dan Rey, Ariel, and the new Microsoft Beta Blog (Thanks Trika!)
- I’ll be adding a number of NetApp blogs for some good close friends and folks who have a lot of indepth knowledge to share, and read respectively!
- I’ve taken some additional betas and will be providing further obscure "non-violating NDA" details of the exams in depth
- I have a number of
brokenthings, which I haven’t been bothered to fix such as ATOM RSS feeders, carriage returns for that "ShareThis" app – and who knows what other SEO violations I may be under!
I think that is a fair coverage of some changes that have occurred – As for things to come:
- Indepth posting of Exams, Certifications, Betas – Who takes them, who should, how you can be that person, and being a master on a novices diet.
- Performance assaults, differences, metrics and other insanity
- Super cool NetAppy stuff, the likes of which will shock and amaze you
- (Yet, you’ll eventually be of the understanding as I am – of accepting that as how things OUGHT to be ;))
- More CWUG Updates! Yea you heard me!
- More Beta exams and Post-Mortems, and perhaps a review of tests of the past.
- And perhaps insight into the mind of a Pekingese!
See you soon!