I’m not sure I could have made the TITLE any more detailed and specific! But just incase that wasn’t straight forward enough.. here is a semi-hijack of Jason’s blog post, including the important details.. most especially HOW to WIN
Do NOT comment on my blog to win! Go to Jason’s and enter to WINWINWIN!!!
- Post one comment/reply and only one comment/reply to this blog article below.
- Include your first and last name.
- Provide a valid email address when completing the comment form.
- Include a short bio about yourself and how you use VMware currently or how you would like to leverage VMware products.
- Include three (3) things you are looking to gain from attending VMworld 2010 (ie. Why do you want to go?)
- Contest entry must be recieved by noon CST Thursday June 17th, 2010.
- One (1) random winner will be chosen Thursday evening June 17th, 2010.
- Contest results will posted Friday June 18th, 2010.
- The winner will be contacted via email address provided in #3 above.
- The winner will recieve a VMworld 2010 San Francisco conference pass only.
- The conference pass is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Transportation, hotel, and other expenses are not covered by boche.net.
- No purchase necessary.