Thanks Kurt Shintaku for the heads up!
Code should be valid now!
Also be sure to check out – Microsoft Learning Free stuff! How much does Free Microsoft Learning Cost? (Hint: Free!)
TRAINING: FREE Microsoft Virtualization Courses – “Configuring Hyper-V in Windows Server 2008”
Are you interested in learning Microsoft’s Virtualization technologies… for free?
Prepare for Exam 70-652 for Free (US$159.99 value)
This collection of five 2-hour online courses helps you develop the skills necessary for implementing and managing Hyper-V in an IT environment, as well as, creating and managing virtual machines and hosts in a virtual environment.
The courses within the collection include the following topics:
- An overview of the Hyper-V technology
- Creating a virtual environment
- Deploying systems in a virtual environment
- Configuring high availability in a virtual environment
- Administering a virtual environment with SCVMM
This collection helps you prepare for exam 70-652 TS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring
This collection requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- At least a year and a half of experience working in Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 environments as system administrators
- Familiarity with virtualization products and technologies
The package includes all the content from the following 5 online virtualization training courses:
- Course 6320: Introducing the Hyper-V Technology
- Course 6321: Configuring a Virtual Environment
- Course 6322: Deploying Systems in a Virtual Environment
- Course 6323: Optimizing a Virtual Environment
- Course 6324: Managing a Virtual Environment by using SCVMM
How to register for free:
- Go to the following site:
Collection 6319: Configuring Hyper-V in Windows Server 2008
- Register using the following promo code:
- The course may be revisited for a period of 18 months after registration.